Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Lights on Temple Square.

Tonight we went to see the lights on Temple Square.  We hadn't taken the kids for a few years because it always seems like such a huge ordeal {that and they are still so young}.  But this year with Anthony's family visiting from Michigan it was on the 'must do' list.

McKay and Rachel came with us and Hopkinson's met us there.  We missed not having Nate and Lauren and their family {Dall and Becca fly in tomorrow}.
I cry every. single. time. I hear the Christus.  All those mission memories and emotions come flooding back.  I was surprised after all these years that I still have it memorized.
 It was such a beautiful night and we had so much fun being together as a family.
The sunset on the drive down was unreal.  It was worth all the effort just for that.
These pictures do it no justice.  Unbelievable.
{don't worry, McKay was driving my car for me}.
 Pete loved everything about it.
Cute Valley and Tiff.
 We asked some random stranger to take our picture and this is what we got!
Ha!
How do we not have faces?!?!?
 Tiffany's adorable family.
Unfortunately Gregg had some hangup's at work {he has been SO busy, which is good, but we miss him}.  It was just me and the boys!  My parents wanted to stay home so they kept Norah for me so she didn't have to be out in the cold.

We had a memorable night, and as always, the spirit is so great there.

No comments:

Post a Comment