Friday, February 28, 2014

The Hospital part II.


The second day at the hospital was spent resting and trying to figure out a name for this little guy.
The hospital gave us this book which I think made things worse!
I have wanted his middle name to be either Gregg or Gregory since we found out it was a boy.
Truman's middle name is Paul after my dad and Bodie's middle name is Robert after Gregg's dad.  We also highly considered Quinn for a middle name after my maiden name.  Gregg had a hard time naming a son after him, but final agreed to it - I love it.
The name Pete was probably number one on our list almost the entire time I was pregnant, we just had to make sure it was right!
Everyone at the hospital has been commenting on how much light hair he has.  Apparently it's rare to see babies with this much light hair.  
Flowers from my family.
Naps with dad.
When you have your third boy there is no other option but to go with blue toe nail polish at your pedicure.  Although when I asked Truman why I had my toe nails painted blue he said it was because we like BYU - that works too.
{my right foot looks incredible swollen compared to my left - weird}
Pete peacefully sleeping before his "little boy surgery" poor guy does not know what is coming.
Surgery time and yes, I watched, I have watched on all of them, have to make sure he does a good job.
Gregg rested/worked while we were away for the surgery ... he feel's bad for the little guy.
And finally, we get to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment