Friday, July 12, 2013

Quinn Family Reunion 2013.

We are spending the weekend at the Quinn Family Reunion at Stoddard Creek just north of Rexburg, Idaho.
This is a reunion with my grandpa and grandma Quinn and their seven kids {my aunts and uncles} and their kids {my cousins}.

I am including a few picture highlights of things we did.
Clean camping girl Anna.
Our family was in charge of lunch today so we made this fun sunflower cake for dessert.
Clean camping Bodie.
Now this is the life; my aunt Sheila relaxing holding her sleeping grand-baby while her daughter feeds her a bite of dessert! Now that is how its done.
My aunt Renae doing hair - it must be relaxing!
All the kids love my uncle Vaughn - he reminds me most of my dad.
Enoch and Truman needed a little "quiet time" in the afternoon so Tiffany set out this blanket in a field for them - it was so cute to sit and watch them be boys.
My dad and Quinn.
Addie and Anna.
My cousin Heather did the greatest 'taco in a bag' for dinner.
It was a hit with all the kids.
And the adults! Ha.
Buddies.
So cute.
Mom and Dad.
Anna.
 I brought my kids bikes, they were a huge hit around camp.
 Like father like son!
Bliss and Bryce.
 I love this picture of my cousin Jenny and her husband Kyle.
 Kudos to Tiffany for coming camping with her five kids and no husband - he was on a scout campout.

 
Getting tired?!
My cousin Jake, his wife Sarah and cute baby Lio - all the way from Chicago!

The novelty of roasting marshmallows.



Anna was SO excited about the Miss. Piggy she bought at 'grandma's general store'

Getting a little crazy before bed.
All snuggled in, ready for the night.
{Instagram}
Bodie moves ALL over the place at night - what a crazy sleeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment