Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Potty Time.

I started potty training Bodie about a week and a half ago.  And in true Camille potty-training-fashion I was not planning on it or prepared, it just kind of happened.  My philosophy {so far} has been if they understand and can demonstrate how to start and stop it on their own, then we go for it.  So we did.
Doesn't that face just scream, "I'm a big kid now!"
Unfortunately for Bodie I didn't just cancel everything on the schedule and 'camp out' in the bathroom for a few days - he has had to learn as we continued on with life over the past week and he has done amazing!
His potty treat of choice has been mini tootsie pop suckers and balloons.
23 months and potty trained; I am one happy mama!
"potty-time"

4 comments:

  1. I love when they are still too tiny to really fit in the the underwear. Brings back so many memories. Especially those lightning ones! Great job! I think we will start this same thing in a couple months ourselves. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Good luck! And I wish they made smaller unders ... little kids are LITTLE! Gymboree actually makes the smallest and I like them... your little Vivian might need those!

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh! he's SO big!!! i still see him like those newborn photos i took...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Agreed. He has really changed lately. Big boy bed too! I was just printing some of those pictures you took of him TODAY for his baby-book. Winter project ... getting all caught up on babybooks!!

      Delete