Friday, February 15, 2013

Natalies Wedding.

My cute cousin Natalie got married today in the Rexburg Idaho Temple.
I didn't take any pictures at the temple {bummed about that} but I made up for it at the reception.
I was on a mission to take lots of pictures of the flowers because my muli-talented sister did them ALL and she was not able to be at the wedding to see them.
Everyone was commenting on the 'awesome' flower leafs made out of pages from books.
I hear there is a great story about how those red pins were attached to the bottom of the flowers ... an idea my cousin saw on Pinterest and wanted my sister to recreate.
My cousin Jenny loved the "sticks" in her flowers!
The groom showing us that the color is perfect with his Van shoes.
The youngest in the family, Bailee, and the oldest Jenny.
We left Gregg and Truman in Utah so it is just me and Bodie for the weekend.
Every time I looked at him at the reception he was eating a different dessert.
My aunt and her sisters did an awesome job transforming the church cultural hall into a beautiful reception.
Meet Leo.
He is the cutest baby {my cousin Jake's 8 week old baby}.
I got to rock him to sleep the night before the wedding at a family dinner.
Not all babies are cute {sorry, but it is true} but he IS cute!
Getting some attention and love from his aunt Jenny.
It is always fun to go to Idaho and see lots of family.
This is my cousin Heather and her cute family {of five girls}!
Sharing ice-cream with Grandma Quinn.
It was so good to see my cousin Jake and his cute wife Sarah, and to meet cute Leo.  They live in Chicago now so we don't see each other much.  I almost stole their baby, he is that cute.

Everything about this wedding was beautiful - Great job Rigby Quinn Family!

1 comment:

  1. Aahhh! These are too cute! I love your pictures (and especially the ones of Leo). Thanks for posting them and for passing along some of your tips. I've been trying to put them into practice. Maybe if you give me advice each time we get together I can someday take pictures as beautiful as these!

    ReplyDelete