Monday, January 21, 2013

"A"


A little over a year ago a photographer I admire challenged me to take photos of objects in nature that look like letters in the alphabet.  He said it would help me be a more creative photographer.

I immediately wanted to do it - but didn't get past "A" - I guess I am not that creative!!!
Now that Truman is in school and more aware of his letters he has been pointing them out whenever he sees one.  I figured it was a good time to really take the challenge.

So, with Truman's help we are going to try and take pictures of all the letters in the alphabet as we see them in nature.  Join in with the challenge if you would like.

"A"

2 comments:

  1. I joined in the challenge and have had so much fun doing it. Thanks for the inspiration! P.s. I am your sister, Tiffany's friend
    thegrlzmom.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete