Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fort.

Gregg has been gone two full weeks in the last five weeks for business.  The first week he was gone I got out these boxes that I had been saving to make a fort for the boys.  I bought "ball" duck tape and new crayons to build and decorate it.  Truman thought it was pretty amazing.  He colored on it for the past six weeks adding stickers and pictures.

Hours of joy and entertainment.   

I bought these Crayola "Slick Stix" and they did not disappoint   They are like a mix between a crayon and marker.  They are almost like drawing with a large eye liner.  I highly recommend them for boxes or other hard/rough surfaces.

3 comments:

  1. Is that still going to be up when "uncle" Dave comes by next week??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to remember those slick stix for our next fort. Usually our fort stays up until I can't handle it anymore. I need a room where I can hide it. . .
    It looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Dave ... after 5 weeks of the fort it disappeared during nap time!

    Linz - The slick stix are awesome. Use a Michaels 50% coupon! Even I could not get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete