Thursday, September 20, 2012

Book Club.


We had book club last week.  We listened to some episodes from the talk radio program "This American Life"  I loved it.  I am so glad I have been introduced to the program.  I like listening to the radio when I am cleaning, cooking or in the car {Gregg is a big talk radio listener} so that is where I get some of my love of listening.  We enjoyed an incredible panini and Italian soda bar while we discuss the episodes.

If you are interested in listening to the programs we did here they are
175: Babysitting 
360: Switched at Birth
465: What Happened at Dos Erres
466: Blackjack
306: Seemed Like A Good Idea at the Time
470: Show Me The Way
299: Back From the Dead

I highly recommend the program.
You can download an app for $4.99 and listen to any episode.
Five stars out of five!
Thanks Rachael.

Next we are reading "Ecology of a Cracker Childhood" by Janisse Ray.


*P.S. This is my first post from my new MAC computer!  A big accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment