Sunday, April 10, 2011

sunday.

Truman before heading off to church with dad today.
He is sporting the new "Mr. Rogers" sweater look.
{my brothers all enbraced the new style so when I saw this sweater I had to get it for Truman}.
Playing the piano...
And playing the iPad ... all before 9:00 AM church.
{he knows how to play angry birds on the iPad}

 Truman got into his church bag before church today...everyone in the family had stickers on their face before leaving for church.
Cute Bodie is getting so big and so alert.


Here is McKay in his Mr. Rogers sweater... I have a picture of Nate somewhere...


4 comments:

  1. I really like it! Truman is soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He misses you...we went to "Kay, Kay's house" today and you were not there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truman looks like such a big boy! We have got to see bodie again he is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! bodie is getting so big already!!! miss you all!

    ReplyDelete