Monday, October 25, 2010

today.


We woke up to this...already?!
Today I was going to plant the 140 tulip and daffodil bulbs that my mom bought me...  I hope it warms up later this week or I am going to really be regretting it in the spring.


I am going to have my sisters two youngest kids all week, Enoch and Jean.  She just moved into her new house in Herriman last weekend {from Arizona} and this weekend she was in the hospital with kidney stones - she is back home but has still not passed them and is in a lot of pain.  There is not much they can do for her because she is pregnant {due 10 days before me}.  It was a crazy day with a 3 year old and two 18-month olds {Jean and Truman are 3 weeks apart}.  I am happy to help even though I am exhausted tonight!  I am just glad my sister lives in Utah now and we are close enough to help.




Truman is always doing this yoga pose {seen here} - tonight Jean joined in!

6 comments:

  1. How cute! What a good sister you are helping out. Imagine this will be you in a few years with 3 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brrr!!! that photos just looks cold!!!

    p.s. where did you get those candle sconces in your bathroom? i LOVE them! i'd love them in my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids! I'm SURE you were tired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet they had a blast! Hopefully they all slept pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have your hands full! Call me if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista - I honestly can't remember where I got the sconces. I will ask Gregg if he remembers.

    ReplyDelete