Sunday, October 10, 2010

halloween dinner.

We had some friends and family over for a Halloween dinner tonight.  The menu included mummy soup with witch fingers, deviled egg eyeballs, mummy sausage rolls, frozen eyeball grapes, Dracula blood juice with spiders in it, spider cupcakes and lots of candy.






After dinner we had a Halloween FHE.  We talked about doing "treats" {nice things} for our family members instead of doing "tricks" {mean things}.


This is the best I could do for a picture of the skeletons.


eating spider cupcakes out side.

5 comments:

  1. You're my friend that always makes me go, "WOW...how is she ALWAYS so cute?" I totally admire your cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, who is viewing your blog from Japan?!?! It looked like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way fun! I have a skeleton outfit for Crew as well :)

    ReplyDelete