Saturday, October 30, 2010

trick-or-treat.

Happy Halloween!
We took Truman, our basketball {with skeleton pajama's underneath}, around to a few parties we were invited too.  He crashed tonight when we got home!

When I asked Gregg at the beginning of the month what Truman should be for Halloween he said without missing a beat, a basketball {Truman is obsessed with balls}.  I made a couple of runs to the craft store to buy supplies - had a few deliberations with Gregg on how to make the costume - some support from friends and finally, it came together.  I think it turned out okay.  Looks like a basketball to me and Truman loved it - he kept hugging himself and saying "basketball"  {I was so worried I would get it made and then he would not wear it}. 

We hope you had a fun and safe Halloween.

3 comments: