Monday, January 18, 2010

interior design.

in

Here are some pictures of the Interior Design projects I have been working on.  They are still not done...but getting closer.

{above, master bathroom 'her' side}



Master Bedroom {nightstand are being changed out, and we are getting some artwork and large mirrors}

Master Bathroom alligator wallpaper {love it} We are still waiting on some art to hang.



Custom 10 foot bench I had made {again, love it}.



Guest Bedroom {I am having some large mirrors made for above the nightstands, it will look so cool}.


Bunk Room



Bunk Room beds



Bunk Room {four built in bunk beds}


Wine counter {cool copper accents!}



Anyway- there are some pictures of what I have been working on.  I am excited to have it photographed when I am done.  I have the big pieces in, now I am working on the smaller details.


10 comments:

  1. I swear you need your own HGTV show. I love the rooms! And one day I'll have a her side of the bathroom just cause I like this one so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing! I like the idea of you having your own TV show :)
    The seat on her side is way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! SO glad you posted pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I think it would be fun to have a local version of an Interior Design show. There are SO many stay at home 'mormon' mom's that I think would watch a local show with ideas that work in Utah (using the resources we have).

    i also think it would be fun to go into homes and just use what people already have but re-arrange it and make it better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! I love the bunk room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Love it! Love the idea of his and her bathrooms never really thought of that or seen one. I also love the bunk room thats cool how that was done. Great Job Camille. I think you can come over to my house and help me decorate anytime and see what you can come up with, with the things I have. I have some things to hang that I just haven't done. I am worried about hanging things and putting holes in the wall. I know silly huh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all!!! and love the wallpaper in the bath:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camille you are AMAZING!!! You really should do a show - that would be so fun. I keep telling Zane I want you to come decorate a house for us someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need details on that custom bench!!! I need it in my front entry ASAP. Please say it wasn't too pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely...all of it. I'm ashamed to say my fav is the wine cabinet though. :) I love the details. xoxo, katrina

    ReplyDelete