Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday.

 
A new year means new classes at church.
Truman is now in CTR 5 and Bodie is over the moon about being in Sunbeams.
Bodie is aways up for making people laugh.
 About 5 weeks ago we were at the doctors and I heard Bodie tell the nurse,

"Do you know what, I only have 5 more weeks of nursery left."

I have NO idea where he came up with that but the kid was ready to be done with nursery.
 Truman has a huge group of friends in our neighborhood and at church, we love it.  He was excited to see who was in his new CTR 5 class this year {they are divided into two groups}.
He was also asked to give a talk in Primary today.

  
Here is a little bit of what his talk was:
{he wouldn't do it for me to film}
We believe in God, this Eternal Father and in his Son, Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost. 
God is the Father of our Spirits.
Gregg is my dad and he is the father of my body.
This is us hiking when I was a baby.
This is us rafting the Snake River this summer.
My dad and I like to play basketball together.
Heavenly Father sent me to earth to a family.
I have a mom and dad and two younger brothers, Bodie and Pete.
Heavenly Father created each of us differently.  I have brown eye and brown hair.  I know that I am a child of God.  In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

He did a great job!  He came up with the talk and the ideas on his own with very minimum guidance from me.
Love these boys!
{and Pete and Gregg too}

No comments:

Post a Comment