Sunday, December 14, 2014

He is the Gift.

 We taught our Sunday School class lesson today on the church's new social media campaign #ShareTheGift.  They each filled out this paper provided by the church and we showed them the new church video for Christmas.  The video is brilliant - I love it, and I get a little teary eyed every time I watch it.

{ShareTheGift video}
We love our Sunday School class and will miss them in a few weeks when they leave us for the older class :(
 I shared our class picture on social media and the church picked it up a couple of hours later and shared it on their site!  My sister saw it and called to tell me.  Kind of cool!  We immidialaty told our class so they could check it out.  They all thought that was pretty cool!
 On a side note: Truman was occupied all during sacrament meeting drawing and coloring this elaborate picture of BYU football playing the University of Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment