Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hair.

There has been lots of hair braiding over the holidays.
Quinn wanted me to try this "beehive" or "cupcake" on her.  She has been growing her hair out lately.
It turned out way better then I thought it would. 
Addie looks less then thrilled to be getting hers done!  Ha!  I didn't even take a picture of the finished product, thank to my mom we have this one of me in my PJ's doing it.
Speaking of hair Anna got this Ella braid from her sister for christmas.  They made it themselves.
Lauren's hair is getting really long - she wanted in on the hair action.
The cool thing about this braid is that it ends in the middle of your head so the end braid is actually really long and really pretty unlike most braids that are usually finishing with so little hair.
I did this zipper braid on Quinn a few weeks ago.  It was really cool once I got the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment