Tuesday, January 3, 2012

teeth.

 Bodie has four teeth now; two top, two bottom.  It has really changed his look.  I wanted a cute smiling picture to remember this stage, but do you think Bodie wanted to show off those new teeth, nope.  This is the classic Bodie look, tongue out covering them up.
 Nope, I am not opening my mouth.
After his morning nap we tried round two for a photo of his new teeth.
There we go, you can see the top ones.
So I asked Gregg and Nathan to help distract Bodie and get him to smile so I could capture the teeth.  This is was I got.  They nailed him to the ground and with all four of their hands they pried Bodies mouth open.  
Thanks guys - really classy shot!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute and getting growing up so fast. Love the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baha! So funny about the men helping him smile.
    His eyes look so great in these pictures! He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete