Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011.

We spent to day with Hopkinsons - they hosted a soup and fried potato donuts dinner for the neighborhood before trick-or-treating.  Yummy!  And Thanks!
 Jean, Quinn, Enoch, Emmie, Addie, Eve, 
Anna, Bodie, Mackenzie, Truman, Dallin.
Simons
{I forgot Greggs costume; I felt so bad}.
 Addie the mermaid.
 Enoch.
Enoch + McKay the cowboys.
Anna the cat.
 Hopkinsons
 Lovell's
 Trents
I don't know why but I really like this picture of Truman, so I included it!
 The babies.
 and I really like this picture of Bodie!
 Fried donuts before trick-or-treating!
Classic Aaron face.
Thanks everyone for a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Annika- I couldn't remember your middle daughters name. Also, I emailed the pictures to Tiff to forward to you. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete