Tuesday, October 11, 2011

St. George.

We just spent a few days in St. George visiting Gregg's little sister and her family.  On Monday night we went to Tuacahn's production of The Little Mermaid.  Amazing!  I was like a kid in a candy shop watching all the special effects.  Wow.  
 Truman had fun playing with his cousin and buddy Lincoln.  They are one year apart and play so well together.  Lincoln was trying to think of every way possible to either come home with us or get Truman to stay.  He started to cry when we left.  So sad, but glad they are such good buddies.
I finally finished this book on our trip.  I started it back when we went to Yellowstone but then I had to put it down to read some other books.  It was good, interesting, makes you think, and kind of slow.
Gregg and I listened to most of this book on the way home {for the second time}.  It makes me a little nervous to raise boys.  My dad recommended a bunch of books on raising boys that we have been reading {you can find the list on the lower right hand column of my blog}.
I looked out my window as we were driving home and saw this view - I thought the clouds were pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Does your son think it is like Halloween of something? PS I really like the cloud photo, very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks McKay. I let Truman wear his pjs in the car while we drove.

    ReplyDelete