Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bodie.

We did it - much easier then last time!
I will post more later on his delivery, for now I wanted to get some pictures up.

Bodie Robert Simons
March 4, 2011
6 pounds 14 ounces | 18 inches

I think he looks a little bit like Truman in this photo...maybe its his mouth.
Funny Face Shot.



A smile...kind of! 
We are home and doing very well - I will post some more pictures later.
{he is currently at his first photo shoot}

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and visits!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful!! Bodie - so cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! we can't wait to meet him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's sooo cute! Congratulations! We're so excited for you and that the delivery went better this time. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. I was thinking he had Truman's mouth before I scrolled down and read what you said. So cute. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable! Congratulations to you and Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Camille! 2 beautiful boys!

    Yeah! Glad it went better this time than the last time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! What a handsome guy! I love the smiling pic! :) I didn't know you were already due! You never even complained on your blog towards the end! (Like I did -- well, throughout the entire pregnancy) You are a trooper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! What a handsome guy! I love the smiling pic! :) I didn't know you were already due! You never even complained on your blog towards the end! (Like I did -- well, throughout the entire pregnancy) You are a trooper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!! So glad all went well! SO LUCKY he came early! Knowing me, I will be late! I think he totally looks like his bro! You look beautiful as always! :)

    ReplyDelete