Thursday, January 6, 2011

double time.

It's time to invest in a double stroller.  I have been doing some research for a couple of months.  Here are the strollers I am considering - I wanted to get some opinions before I make a final purchase (if you have one of these strollers and have any pros or cons you want to share that would be great).

I don't really run with my stroller.  If I want to go on a serious run I will go without kids.  I do walk alot with Turman in my jogger stroller now so I do want my new double to be light weight and easy to push.  And, it needs to fold easily and fit into the back of my car.

Baby Jogger: Performance

Baby Trend: Expedition
I am not sure I would like the swivel front wheel...
Bob: Ironman
 Bumble Ride: Indie Twin
(I don't know how I feel about the double front wheel)

InStep: Run Around LTD

Schwinn: Free Runner 2
I have a Schwinn Single Jogger now and I LOVE it...so I am tempted to go with Schwinn again.