Tuesday, January 18, 2011

idaho.



This weekend we took a trip to Idaho to visit family.  We took our 'other' son McKay with us {because technically we were suppose to be in Park City 'babysitting' him while my parents were out of town}.
Some of my cousins from out of town where in town for the weekend so we went to see them.  We also had a baby shower for Molly {and soon to be baby William}.  I took the most random pictures this weekend.  I was most bummed I didn't take a picture of Molly at her shower {although I did take pictures of the food!} and I really wished I would have taken a picture of the little kids, Truman, Dallin and Crew playing together.  Bummer.
During the shower the 'boys' went bowling.  Thanks Joel!
Above is a picture of the most delicious lemon cake my aunt Ilene made for the shower and below is a picture of the baby shower party favors.

Cute baby Crew..almost one!

We can't go anywhere without a basketball hoop!  This was well worth the $1.00 I spent at Wal-Mart.  Truman played ball during the shower - and all weekend for that matter {until he formed a random but serious phobia of the carpet...}

Truman must be hungry he is eating food off Dallin's tray.  Thanks for sharing Dallin!

Cute Crew again.

Thanks Trents for letting us crash your family party.  We had a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Wait! I didn't get any of that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great seeing you! The two pictures of Crew look almost identical! (will you send them please. . .)
    Mckay, you weren't at the shower, so you didn't get any cake. :)

    ReplyDelete