Sunday, January 23, 2011

book club.

Saturday morning Tara hosted book club at her house.  We read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.  I really liked this book.  It's about a young shepherd boy who is in search of a treasure that he learns about from a recurring dream.  He meets several different characters along the way that each teach him an important lesson about life.  The main motto of the book is "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"  The young boy faces lots of challenges but he never seems to let them get him down.


I give this book four and a half stars out of five.
Thanks Tara for a good breakfast, good food and good girl time!

Next we are reading Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford.
I don't know anything about the book!

When I first found out I was pregnant I bought this book You: Having a baby.  I have been casually reading it but I decided since I am on the count down to baby #2 being born I would read it more seriously.  It has some very interesting and good information in it.  So far I really like it.

1 comment:

  1. Camille, we loved "On the Corner of Bitter and Sweet", in our book club. I think you will too.

    ReplyDelete