Ginger-Soy Glazed Mahi Mahi
From Coastal Living
· 1/4 cup soy sauce
· 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
· 2 tablespoons honey / or maple syrup
· 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
· 1 tablespoon canola oil
· 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
· 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger (I keep a ginger root in the freezer and use that)
· 2 garlic cloves, minced
· 4 (6- to 8-ounce) mahi mahi fillets, about 1 inch thick
Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
Heat canola oil and sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Add fish fillets; cook, covered, 4 minutes. Carefully turn fillets over using a spatula, cover, and cook 3 to 5 additional minutes. Transfer fillets to serving plates, and drizzle each evenly with the pan sauce. Serve immediately.
We had this for dinner last night on top of a fresh green salad, yummy! This is a good recipe for all you fish haters, mahi mahi is the way to go!!!