Saturday, September 5, 2009

my best friends wedding.

Julio and Jessica Silva

Jessica {Rockwood} Silva.
Jess and I have been friends forever. Our family moved to Park City when I was about three - and she was my first friend. We have remained good friends for all these year. The thing I love about Jess is that we could go months {or even years when I was on my mission} without talking and then when we do see each other again we just pick up right where we left off.

Jessica's sibling's {Melanie, Lindsey, Julio, Jessica, Parker, Emily}

She had a beautiful wedding at Rotary Park in Park City followed by a dinner and reception. I have tons of photo's that I love from the wedding - I thought I would just share a few of my favorites here.









5 comments:

  1. very nice wedding, did you take all these photos? Great job on those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took these photos. Jessica had me bring my camera and asked me to take some photos. She also had a real photographer there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work--looks like a fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting those. I knew Jessica was getting married, but I didn't know when. She looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete