Tuesday, September 15, 2009

movies.


Delightful!

I went and saw this movie last night with some girlfriends. I did not have very high expectations and I ended up really liking it.

I have one comment about the Heber movie theaters.

They are Nazis about not allowing you to bring in your own food and drink. I had about 2 ounces left in my water bottle and the gentleman who sold me my ticket said "can I throw that away for you". Laura still managed to smuggle some peanut M&M's in her purse. We were reaching into her purse all night!

They do give cool change. I got a $2 dollar bill and a .50 cent piece.

6 comments:

  1. I went and saw this as a girls night with some of the women from my ward and everyone really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was SO fun! SO glad we went! I feel like I am in another country with people looking over my back watching my every move!! CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theater rules are lame. One theater in Reno has a sign that says you can bring any food in with you, so Abe and I took in a small carton of ben and jerry's ice cream one time :) It felt odd to not have to be sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was sure fun. I am glad that our treats were not confiscated and we didn't have to leave! I have heard that book by Julie is not that good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linz- I can't believe you took ice cream in, Gregg thought that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad I missed out! Although, I think they are laundering $$$$ with all that $2 bill and gold dollar change . . . ..

    ReplyDelete