Friday, September 25, 2009

friday flashbacks.



Quinn Family | May 1996

Camille + Tiffany + Anthony
Nathan + McKay + Dallin



Simons Family Summer 1996

Gregg + Lynn + Bob
Becka + Krista + Brad + Tara

When I saw that the Simons Family had a picture taken with the classic bright colored GAP Polo's on I knew I had to find the Quinn Family photo that was similar. I was surprised to learn that they were both taken in the Summer of 1996. I guess we know what the style was then! How many other families have photos like this from 1996?

6 comments:

  1. Now everyone will really know how curly my hair actually is! And you are right on the date--it was the summer right before my sophomore year at BYU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty funny. I am just wondering where your arm is! Have you ever noticed that before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, that is seriously too funny! Gotta love those oversized bright polos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1996! That's how I remember y'all.

    ReplyDelete