Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FHE.



For family night this week we went to my parents ward Christmas party in Park City.  My sister and her four kids were there as well.  As you can see Truman didn't love his first Santa experience.

Neither did Jean.

So of course we thought it would be fun to put them both on Santa's lap together...


Truman and Dad trying out the ice.



Tiffany and I decided it wasn't a good idea for two pregnant woman to ice skate so McKay and Gregg took all the kids out on the ice!  Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha I love it! You WOULD put them both on Santa's lap. Thank you though- the pictures made me laugh :) Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids will have their first Santa experience this weekend...I'm thinking our pics will look like yours! Fun ice skating activity!

    ReplyDelete