Thursday, December 16, 2010

Annie.


I went to the Midway City dinner theater production of Annie tonight with a girlfriend.  I thought I would leave a quick review since I know a few of you will be attending.  It was really cute and I enjoyed seeing a play at Christmas other then The Christmas Carol.  The dinner was so much better then two years ago.  This year each of the local restaurants did a portion of the meal  (what a cute idea).  Spin Cafe made the appetizer, The Homestead made the salad, The Zermatt made the main dish, Blue Boar Inn made the vegetables, Days Market made the rolls, Snake Creek Grill did the dessert, and Mrs. Calls had candy gifts for everyone.  It was so much food that they handed out aluminum foil for people to take home their left overs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment