Sunday, December 26, 2010

Family.

I wanted to post some Christmas highlights.  Truman didn't know what to think with all the toys!



The money envelope :)  Thanks Lynn and Bob!
Truman showing his cousin how to play basketball.



We got to see the twins - so cute!


Truman got 300+ of these colored balls - I think the adults had more fun throwing them around then the kids. Thanks McGowns - I will be picking up ball the rest of my life!


"Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go"

Truman giving dad his gift (complete with drawings of basketballs on the outside)

Gregg's gift from Santa!!!

Truman LOVES to color.

This is Christmas morning - Truman opening a gift from Grandpa and Grandma Quinn - I LOVE his face in these pictures.



We had a great Christmas with BOTH our families.  I will post more pictures from Krista (of the Simons Family gathering) including some really cute ones of all the grandkids, once I get a copy.

2 comments:

  1. His face is too cute in those pics, how fun. I'll bet he has a blast with all those balls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 100 balls--but yes, enjoy them, you will find them EVERY WHERE! So fun!

    ReplyDelete