Sunday, September 26, 2010

nursery.


Today was Truman's first full day of nursery at church {even though he is not quit old enough}.  He did great.  I have to give all the credit to our awesome nursery leaders.  Its a bunch of grandparents and they have a very structured nursery which I think is so important for the kids.

Here he is folding his arms for prayers.  He learned how to do this a few months ago - we had been talking about folding our arms in family night and then one Sunday out of the blue he folded his arms during the sacrament.  I am not going to lie - I had a very proud parent moment!!!

Truman and dad with matching ties.
{Truman is eating his cereal necklace from nursery - they had to hide it under his tie so he didn't eat it at nursery}.

4 comments:

  1. Hurray for nursery! Abe loves his and Crew's matching tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's super super cute! I love the faces he makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, look how cute he is! I love the matching ties.

    ReplyDelete