Saturday, September 18, 2010

buzz cut.


Gregg decided to buzz Truman's hair after I gave his a pretty bad hair cut.  How do you cut a 17 month-olds hair?  He will not sit still - I was worried about buzzing it because I didn't want it to look 'buzzed'.  I must say Gregg did a great job - he might have to be in charge of hair cuts now.

I am following in my mother's footsteps.  I cut Gregg's hair, Gregg cuts Truman hair and all the saved money goes toward my haircuts! {my mom always said she cut my dad, sister and four brother's hair so she could afford for her and I to get our difficult hair cut}!



3 comments:

  1. I still have to bribe my five year old when he needs his hair cut. He is the worst, wiggling and crying the entire time.

    I cut our family's hair too so I can afford to get mine done as often as I like to. Nothing beats having a fresh, haircut and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille, Truman is a doll...love the pictures...That's a GOOD daddy...

    ReplyDelete