Sunday, March 7, 2010

sunday night.

Our night started with a 'bake off" between Nathan {above} and McKay {below} when they could not agree on what dessert to make.


Nate made chewy peanut butter bars and McKay made classic brownies.
Can you ever go wrong with peanut butter?

My cousin Jake {pictured above} came over with his wife April and their son Dallin for dinner and some games.

Truman and Dallin had fun playing together.
{Are they second cousins or first cousins once removed?  And what is the difference?}



I am not sure who's idea it was to play Chinese checkers, but we did!


kid control


what a cutie {this picture if for his grandma Trent!}
Thanks Trents for a fun night.

PS- Does anyone know why my pictures sometime don't show up?  They do on my computer...

8 comments:

  1. They're second cousins. Dallin would be your first cousin once removed.
    And your pictures didn't work for me on this post either?!? I refreshed it several times and tried "show picture". Neither worked. "FHE Swimming" and on work for me. I want to see all of the fun pictures :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're photos aren't showing up for me anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you uploading your photos? or are you putting in the web address and linking to them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad too, cause I can't see your pictures either. Randomly before there would be one I couldn't see either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun night! We had those plates growing up. Ask McKay when we come over if we can play with all those cars?! I want some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, they work now!!
    Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could have joined in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute photo!
    -Grandma Trent

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see all but the last picture... Thanks for the fun night! It was good to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete