Saturday, March 6, 2010

skiing.


Gregg took Truman skiing at Deer Valley today. We strapped Truman in the Baby Bjorn onto the front of Gregg.  I think Truman enjoyed it.  He talked on the lift and flapped his hands the entire run down.
I can't ski yet {doctors orders} so I just went up to be the photographer and watch.  What a beautiful day, and we had lots of new snow!


 We are in Park City for the next week 'babysitting' McKay while my parents are out of town.  He skiied Park City with Nathan today {check out that new smile - he got his braces off, yahoo}.


PS - We watched this movie last night.  I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. You are brave, I would be afraid I would fall on that run down, but how fun for Truman. I did like that show as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, pretty sure I would fall and squash him. Looks like he really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, my husband and I were skiing at Deer Valley that Saturday as well! Dang we could have done lunch. We were up in Park City for a week hanging out with Taylors family. It was so beautiful that weekend, we had a blast. We werent brave enough to bring Heidi - she spent the day with Grandma.

    ReplyDelete