Monday, March 30, 2009

old photos.

My cousin David has been scanning old slides into the computer -
here is a classic shot that I think is great!



Arave Girls (my mom and her sisters)
Ilene, Marie, Christine, Valine (my mom), (my aunt Joan is missing).

My mom thinks this might have been taken the day she got married.
Idaho Falls Temple - December 15, 1978.


PS- I know you all really want to see pictures of our new niece Jean...but NO one has seen a photo yet...Tiff said she has lots of dark hair, squinty new baby eyes and a double chin, we still want to see a photo or two!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great photo, I love all their hair. Your mom looks the same and it also shows how much you look like her.
    I can't believe you have not seen a photo of your new niece! That is typical Tiff for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo was taken 30 December 1981...my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete