Saturday, August 16, 2008

the temple.


the happy couple.
dave + allison


the hall family.
sheri + dave + allison + larry + ashley

I want to share with my friends + family what a rewarding day it was to be at this wedding. The big surprise for the day was that Brother Hall was at the temple with his daughter. He prepared himself and was endowed about a week before the wedding. The family kept it a secret from me - I was SO excited to see him in the temple! What a long way this family has come since I first met them 5 years ago. I felt like it was my own daughter getting married. What an incredible experience to be a part of all this - very rewarding for all that hard work as a missionary.


sisters.
allison + ashley


friends.
ashley + allison + camille
(we have a picture like this at my wedding!)



mother + daughter.
sheri + ashley

2 comments:

  1. Camille! Thanks for posting pictures from the wedding - I am on your blog woo! I miss you! Dave and I should cook you and Gregg dinner sometime in our new apartment! Love you!

    ReplyDelete