Wednesday, November 18, 2009

book club.

Saturday we had book club again.  We had a yummy dinner and discussed "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"  by Robert Louis Stevenson.  It was an interesting book.  I am sure you have all heard of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but do you really know the story??  The book was written in the 1800's and is still a classic today.  Thanks Alison


I give this book two stars...it was interesting to learn the real story behind the names, but a little bit hard to read {it's very short, the verbiage was just very different in the 1880's}.

We have two months to read "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown
{I guess I am going to have to give Gregg one of his Christmas presents early so can borrow it!}



1 comment:

  1. I don't believe I do know the real story. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete