Monday, August 24, 2009

four months.

 


We went to the doctor today for Truman's four month check up and more shots. He is 12 pounds 4 ounces 24 inches long. He gained exactly two pounds and grew one inch. The doctor wanted me to start rice cereal but I am going to wait two more months.

Just a quick update on Truman - he smiles a lot but does not laugh spontaneously yet. He has rolled over a few times but it scares him half to death. Most of the time he is a very mellow baby. We take him to our sales meeting once a week and occasionally I take him to the office when I am doing paperwork. He found his thumb this week and has been sucking it. For now I think it's cute! He sleeps 7-9 hours most nights and is always mellow when we are out side (it usually puts him to sleep).

Gregg calls him our sucker baby - he is so good it makes you want another one!

10 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Your pictures keep getting better and better. When you get him giggling on camera I want to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I can't believe he is 4 months old already! I doesn't seem like we left that long ago. Thanks for your note on my blog. I really miss 'the girls' down there. Tell them I miss them all! We had some good times. Everyone would be happy to know that I am spearheading the new GNO group here, it is a work in progress and we don't stay out near as late as we did in UT, but I'll take a get out night whenever I can. ;) Hope things are well with your family. so cute!

    Love ya too! Carli

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's so cute, and losing his baby face (i hate when that happens as it's sad but exciting). sounds like he's a great baby. 7-9 hours sleep? can you say spoiled? or maybe it's just that i'm a little jealous. i know what you mean about them making you want another one, they grow too quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truman is catching up to Stella--I bet he passes her up by Christmas!

    Good for you waiting on the rice cereal until 6 months. I agree--the longer you can wait the BETTER. And Truman certainly seems healthy and happy enough to wait.

    You are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a handsome little man! And what a good baby. My kiddies were great sleepers too, and I think it makes all the difference. It'd be so good to see you and meet your sweet little family...tell me if you're ever in Michigan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 months just seems so little to start rice cereal. He is very low on the weight scale, but he is happy and sleeping great so the dr is not worried. I think he will chunk up once we start rice cereal and then baby food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4 months just seems so little to start rice cereal. He is very low on the weight scale, but he is happy and sleeping great so the dr is not worried. I think he will chunk up once we start rice cereal and then baby food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is such a cutie, when was the last time we saw him?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute!!! Yea and 4 months!

    ReplyDelete