Sunday, April 5, 2009

moving day.

It's true, we moved. Nine months ago I said to Gregg, 'watch, we will be moving when I am nine months pregnant'. That is just the way life goes! We rented out our house and moved down the road about 2 miles to a new home (as much as I would like to say the new house is all set up, its not...I will post pictures when it is). We really love our house, the location and the view (and the neighbors!)- but we built the house as an investment so we never expected to stay for a long time (we have been there almost three years). Who knows, maybe we will move back in after our renters are out.


Exterior evening picture.


Great room looking toward the kitchen.


Great room looking toward the deck.


Kitchen.


Master.


Queen Room.


Twin Room.


Loft and office.

5 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need any help getting unpacked and set up. I hope you have been feeling OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw you grab teh last load (that CHAIR!). I hope it all went well. We are here to help with more of the unpacking--just CALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful!! I love it Camille. How are you feeling!! I can't believe you're at 38 weeks too!!! Yeah. I can't wait to see picks.
    You look wonderful with your picture with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really going to miss this house. I loved coming to visit at it. But I'm sure I'll love the next house just as much too! Wish I could come play unpack the boxes with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do to your new house!

    ReplyDelete