Monday, April 13, 2009

moving day, part II.

Not only did we move houses (while 9 months pregnant) we also moved offices! Our office, Summit Sotheby's International Realty bought the local Coldwell Banker - so we are moving offices (not companies). I knew if I didn't pack our office soon, then someone else would be doing it for me. I tried to label everything really well (!) so it all makes it to our new office. We know the first thing I will be doing once this baby comes...setting up a new office. I feel completely DE-junked after moving homes and offices in the same month! We will miss our nice private corner office - it was going to be especially nice with a baby.


 

semi messy office waiting to be packed.

 

I hope the movers get it all to the right place!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, yo uneed a break! Come play with us tomorrow--let's do something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camille,
    I saw your blog on Anthony's so I took a peek. Congrats on becoming a mommy really soon and good luck with everything. It is such an exciting time and I am really happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear how it all goes and to see pics.
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete