Saturday, January 10, 2009

holiday highlights.

This is a little late - but I wanted to post some highlights from the holidays. I was trying out a new camera on the family. I have never been good at writing, English or spelling (!) so I would much rather tell my story in pictures.

I hope you enjoy.

 

enoch

 

addie + enoch
(am I allowed to post pictures like this?)

 

quinn

 

quinn + grandpa quinn getting ready to ski.

 

addie
(she too got a camera for Christmas)

 

tiffany + grandpa quinn + quinn

 

quinn loves to ski

 

dallin + enoch

 

quinn after a sledding accident!

 

quinn + addie (sisters)

 

nathan (game face)

 

mckay

 

addie + quinn
new years morning before anyone else was awake!

 

enoch

 

guilty?!

 

enoch being a good sport with all my photo taking

 

quinn sledding

 


 


 

quinn + grandma quinn + addie + dallin

 

grandpa hopkinson

 

grandma quinn sledding

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing your story with photos Camille. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of camera did you get? I got a digital SLR last year and still can't figure out all the capabilities of the camera. I keep thinking I should take a class but who has the time. Your pictures are great! We are now in Washington state who knows for how long? I miss so many things about Utah I secretly (or not so secretly) hope we end up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, your photography is awesome! I am glad I got to see you over the Holidays. Thanks for the pizza too.

    ReplyDelete