Tuesday, September 16, 2008

tagged.

I was tagged by a roommate of mine for Rick’s College. Here goes!

The Rules: Tell about 6 quirks of yours – tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

{1} I hate sleeping on the same side of the bed every night. We switch sides every couple of days.

{2} I am very particular about how the laundry is folded. My mom tells a story that when I was two years old I would refold my clothes the way “I wanted them folded.” I won’t even let Gregg fold his own clothes!

{3} I hate when I am in the passenger seat in the car and it’s raining and the driver does not turn on the windshield wipers at a steady enough pace to keep the windshield clean at all times. Why would anyone drive around in the rain without the windshield wipers up to speed?

{4} I like to think I am very organized…I guess that could be a quirk.

{5} When I eat ice cream it has to be at about ‘milkshake’ consistency before I will start eating it. Not that quirky.

{6} I don’t know…I am sure my friends and family reading this can come up with some better quirks about me!

I am tagging: Lindsey S, Tara M, McKay Q, Tiffany H, Josh T, and Tami F.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. You only want 6 quirks?!?!? I have WAY more, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I did it. Just cuz your my fav. . . I think I sound kind of mean in mine now that I read it. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the laptop and don't have your email handy--so here is a link to some darling baby clothes with giraffes on it . . . for future reference only. :)

    http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_category.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306241344&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445976373&bmUID=1221709475581

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAn you come organize and decorate my house?!?!

    ReplyDelete