Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sibblings.


Yesterday my mom and I took my sisters kids down to meet their new sister.  It was pretty cute to see them love her and check out how small she is!
I am not sure Anna loved being unwrapped and undressed over and over!
Enoch gets another sister!


Jean got a little possessive of Anna. At one point Anna started to cry so my mom tried to take her from Jean.  Jean immediately put Anna in a tight head lock - then Enoch tried to help by putting Jean in a head lock - poor Anna was screaming her head off as she got 'loved' {mauled} by Jean.  I had to set the camera down and help my mom pry Jean off Anna.  Tiff is going to have to keep Anna away from Jean!

2 comments:

  1. What adorable siblings! You will have to tell Tiff that I am so happy for her for me! I bet Addie will be a huge help!

    ReplyDelete