Sunday, November 21, 2010

Marriott.


We stayed at the Marriott Maui Ocean Club in Lahaina.
There was a couple from our ward staying there as well - when they left the brought us all their left over food.  It was so thoughtful of them and we enjoyed it {we had a kitchen, bedroom, living room}.



view from the lobby looking out toward the pool and ocean.
This would be a great resort to bring a family too - very kid friendly.

I remember the first time I went to Hawaii I was shocked that the hotels were indoor/outdoor.
I kept telling Gregg I wanted it to rain really hard so I could see all the rain come into the hotel.

This picture was taken when we got back from church.
My aunt made me the pregnancy skit - thank you Ilene - I love it!  So comfortable.
{24 weeks pregnant}

This is the beach that the Marriott is on.  So beautiful and not very crowded.
Ka'anapai Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Your trip seriously looks SO amazing. I want to be there now.

    ReplyDelete