Friday, July 10, 2009

friday flashback.

I have been interested in all these old photos of my mom's that I have been finding. I am scanning them in so I have a copy of them. I think I am going to post an 'old' flashback photo every Friday. Enjoy!

 
Alvin Arave, Joan Hale, Marie Thun, Ilene Trent, Valine Quinn, Christine Quinn.

PS- to my aunts, grandparents and mom who read my blog...Please comment on anything you can remember about this photo..date? place? (it looks like grandma and grandpa's house) etc.

9 comments:

  1. Great photo Camille! The dress I am wearing in the photo had a circle skirt on it. One day during recess at school, I was roller skating while wearing that dress. I fell and the skirt of that dress went up over my head. That day I happened to be wearing the red underwear that my Aunt Lois had made. I think that my face was as red as the unders! I was in second or third grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma must have been taking the picture. The grandkid that Grandpa looks most like is Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I also want to say that Valine's face looks like McKay's and my mom looks like Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sterling - that is EXACTLY what Gregg said - Josh looks like Grandpa Arave.

    Marie- thank for the story about the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That is exactly what I was going to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Josh will have 5 girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had that ugly hair in 7th Grade. Wow! What a homer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obviously I have been on vacation and just catching up on the blog life... I am flattered that you would all say I look like the handsome, dapper & dashing Grandpa Arave. Thanks for the compliments. Camille, I am on my way to 5 girls too.(now if I could only catch fish like he does)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha... wow, these are all so funny. But I am sure it is only because I am looking at them at midnight...

    ReplyDelete