Friday, June 12, 2009

happenings.

 
big drink or small baby? We love happy hour at Sonic - ever since my sister-in-law brought me a cherry limeade at the hospital I can't get enough.

 

Gregg babysat Truman + Presley + Stella while we had girls night. Presley brought a barbie movie that Gregg was not to thrilled to have to watch especially because the NBA finals were on - good thing we have picture-in-picture. Gregg got to watch the basketball game while the girls watched barbie. Everyone wins!

I am bummed I didn't take a picture of my craft room with all my girlfriend in it. We had three sewing machines going and 7 girls making the Amy Butler Birdie Sling Bag until ONE in the morning! We are all going to have the same bag at church on Sunday - good memories.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I need to get caught up on my bag! I am glad I got to stop by at least for a bit. I love Sonic's cream drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! My mom brought me the bag this week. I love love love it! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NBA finals? Nice excuse Gregg, we all know you were watching barbie do her thing, not Dwight & Kobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linz- Will you send me a picture of your bag so I can show my girlfriends the material (or post a picture) -thanks!

    ReplyDelete