Thursday, December 4, 2008

here HE is.



Here he is. No shame, he basically did the splits for us! It's a boy. My intuition from the beginning has been that it was a boy. Gregg thought for sure it was a girl so I think he was shocked at first.

The pregnancy so far has been just fine. Thanks to all those who have been so helpful and thoughtful. It got off to a painful start when at 8 weeks I broke out in shingles. Then we could not find a heartbeat for 4 weeks in a row. My uterus was growing and I was throwing up everyday (signs of a healthy pregnancy). Finally at about 12 weeks they did an ultra sound and everything looked great. Due the middle of April.

 


(in this photo you are looking up at his bum cheeks, legs, and boy parts!)

10 comments:

  1. this ultrasound still cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! No shame is right... shouldn't you warn viewers before they see the picture? Is the arrow really that necessary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm sure girls are fun, but I KNOW boys are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! now you can start shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaahh!! That is so great Camille! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! How exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

    I just had a baby boy on Dec 4th. It is fun to have a little one at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations... I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Camille! I haven't checked your blog for a little while but I am so excited for the three of you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, congrats congrats you two and "baby-he"! luv the fern/leaf!

    ReplyDelete