Wednesday, September 4, 2013

School.

Today was the first day of school for Truman and Bodie.
Truman told Bodie "this is how you have to pose for school pictures".
I don't know where he came up with that - but I had to take pictures so we could remember!
 Bodie goes to school one morning a week for two hours.
I can't believe I am sending my two-year old to school - but Bodie needs it.  He needs something special that is his own.  I was telling my mom it's like having a play date once a week, but I don't have to worry about scheduling the play date.  In school they play for the first 20 minutes then they do an art project, have singing time, a snack and then story time.
 Here he is doing "the school pose"
And Truman doing the school pose.
Truman is in a pre-kindergarten program where he goes three mornings a week for two and half hours.  He loves school and is so excited to go again this year.
 Bodie learning to put his name tag on his little cubby and put his backpack away.
 
 He loved his first day and was so happy to tell us all about it when we picked him up.
He feels so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment